- 7" 1024 x 600 colour touch screen display
- Video-phone ready with the option to add the CAM50 HD video camera
- Operates on Android 5.1.1
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Support for up to 16 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email etc.
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 5-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 27 one-touch DSS keys
- 8 feature keys
- Certified compatible with 3CX
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
The Yealink T58A is an easy-to-use video-ready smart media SIP phone. Ideal for business professionals, this device is compatible with the CAM50 two-megapixel HD camera, giving users the ultimate flexibility to utilise the device as required. Featuring a large 7" colour touch-screen users can enjoy productivity enhancing visual communication along with an enriched HD audio experience.
Based on Android's 5.1.1 operating system, the T58A is campatible with Microsoft Teams and features integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR along with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, including support for third-party applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.