- 5" high resolution greyscale display (800x480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
The Cisco 8811 IP Phone is the entry level model in the 8800 series. It features a large 5" high resolution, greyscale display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch and has PoE capabilities.
The Cisco 8811 supports five programmable line keys, which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF.
*Please Note: This is a SIP phone which forms part of Cisco's Multiplatform series and does not work with Cisco Call Manager
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.