- 5" high resolution colour display (800x480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 3 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- 1 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 2 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone forms part of the 8800 series. It features a large 5" high resolution, colour display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports many advanced features including an in-built Gigabit Ethernet switch, bluetooth capabilities and a USB port.
The Cisco 8851 supports five programmable line keys which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF. This phone is compatible with up to 2 8800 Key Expansion Modules for even more programmable function keys.
*Please Note: This is a SIP phone which forms part of Cisco's Multiplatform series and does not work with Cisco Call Manager
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.