- High-Gain Aerial
- Dual-Band Compatible (2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz)
- Unidirectional Signal Coverage
- Suitable for all DrayTek routers & access Points
- Compatible with 802.11a,b,g,n & 802.11ac
- Frequency Range : 2400-2500Mhz & 5150-5850Mhz
- 5dBi Gain in horizontal plane (5.8Ghz)
- 10dBi Gain in horizontal plane (2.4Ghz)
- HPBW: 70 ° / 60 ° (H/V @ 2.4Ghz)
- HPBW: 60 ° / 30 ° (H/V @ 5Ghz)
- Optional Magnetic base (ANT-BAS1) or fit directly to router/AP
- Available in black only. Indoor use only.
The DrayTek ANT-2520 is a replacement aerial for any DrayTek router or wireless access point. It provides up to a 10dBi gain (vs. the 2 or 3 dBi standard aerial supplied with the product) in one direction - i.e. the router or access point's wireless signal is concentrated more in one direction rather than being spread equally in all directions (omnidirectional - like the standard included aerials).
The ANT-2520 can increase coverage in your environment, by creating a narrower and therefore more concentrated radiation pattern.
The ANT-2520 is supplied singly; you can purchase 2, 3 or 4 to suit your router or access point - it is recommended that all aerials on your router are the same type though some devices allow the use of fewer aerials than there are sockets. You can use less than 3, but all TX/RX sockets must be populated.
The ANT-2520 is a dual band aerial so can be used for either 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz operation, or both simultaneously. It is also suitable for 802.11ac operation (5.8Ghz). The aerial twists 90 degrees left or right and can tilt at its base to allow for optimum coverage/spread, or to allow for router wall mounting.
You can also use an optional magnetic base - useful if your router is in a rack, or the optional base can be wall mounted using suitable adhesive pads (e.g. 3M Command Strips).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.