- 3.5" backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 4 SIP accounts (4 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
The Cisco 7841 IP Phone forms part of the 7800 series. This model supports four SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7841 has a generously sized 3.5" greyscale backlit display, dual port Gigabit Ethernet and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments.
The Cisco 7841 IP phone allows for use of a wired or wireless RJ9 headset, for EHS support you will require an EHS adaptor.
*Please Note: This is a SIP phone which forms part of Cisco's Multiplatform series and does not work with Cisco Call Manager
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.