- 128 x 40 pixel graphical LCD
- 2 SIP accounts
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- PoE support (or Power supply available separately)
- HD voice
- Upgraded processor with support for OPUS codec
- 5-way conferencing
- Full Duplex Speaker Phone
- Built-in VPN for plug & play security for remote users
- RJ9 connection
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- 2 illuminated LEDs for line key status information
- 4 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 6 features keys: headset, speaker, hold, mute, transfer, conference
- Wall mountable
As the entry-level device to Sangoma's S range of phones, the s206 is the replacement for the s205 and offers a low-cost fully featured endpoint with an upgraded processor with support for OPUS codec and 2 SIP accounts. In addition, the s206 also features dual ethernet ports, HD voice quality, built-in VPN capability and five-way conference calling. Designed to work with Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact, the s206 can be easily provisioned and managed online.
EndPoint Manager Included When using a Sangoma phone, EndPoint Manager software inside FreePBX / PBXact is automatically enabled. This lets your users control global settings, program their phone keys, map extensions, upload images, download new firmware, and much more.
Hot-Desking For users without a permanent work desk, log in to any phone with your extension and password, and all your settings follow you instantly. Perfect for call-centre agents, and other roaming workers. It's as if you never left your desk at all! Security with Built-in VPN All Sangoma phones are pre-provisioned with a VPN client to automatically connect to the corporate PBXact Phone system. Perfect for remote workers to be able to access all their tools from the ofce without compromising security.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.