The Snom A100D is a wired binaural headset designed for maximum comfort and performance . Its lightweight and ergonomic design means it can be worn comfortably all day. The wideband technology ensures high-definition sound and crystal-clear communication. The two speakers ensure perfect isolation in noisy environments.
In addition the flexible boom and the passive noise cancelling microphone guarantee clear voice transmission.With the various Quick Release (QR) adapters available this headset is perfect for use in multiple scenarios.
The A100 headsets are compatible with Snom's full range of desk phones along with a range of other devices, there is also an option to use these headsets with USB and 3.5mm quick disconnect adaptors, providing a flexible choice for headset users.
- Durable, lightweight steel-reinforced headband
- Leatherette ear cushions
- Ultra lightweight: 79 g (excluding cable)
- 1 m cable with clip
- Impedance: 75+/-15 Ohm ETSI wideband
- Frequency range: 150–6,800 Hz
- Max. noise level: 96 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency range: 100–10,000 Hz
- Noise cancelling: passive
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/- 3dB standard (E-STD)
- Boom: flexible with rotation up to 300°
- Quick Release(QR) cable with a 60 cm RJ9 connector (2.4m taut)
- Replacement ear cushions
Product code: 00004342
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.