- High-resolution colour display (6.8")
- 48 (16) programmable keys
- Expandable with up to two additional modules
- Modern design
- Revised user interface
- Adjustable set-up angle: 46° and 28
The Snom D7C is the most modern expansion module to date for the D785, D765, D735 and D717 telephones. The D7C features a high-resolution colour display with a completely redesigned user interface. Connected to a Snom phone via USB, the Snom D7C adds another large screen and many useful functions to many Snom phones. With the help of the 16 physical (48 virtual) freely programmable LED function keys, for example, the status of colleagues can be quickly recognised and the corresponding number can be dialled or a call forwarded. If the corresponding line or the LED function line lights up green, the colleague is available and can take a call.
And for those who want a complete overview, up to three D7Cs can be connected in series to massively expand the range of functions. Thanks to USB plug-and-play, this has never been easier.
The configuration of the Snom D7C also works by itself. You can choose whether you want to configure the Snom D7C via the existing telephone system or via the Snom web interface.
The Snom D7C is a modern extension for the Snom phones D785, D765, D735 and D717 and convinces with a large, high-resolution colour display, a wide range of applications and easy installation.
- Dimensions: approx. 160 x 105 x 220mm (HxWxL) at high angle 120 x 105 x 220mm low angle
- Input voltage: 5Vdc (SELV)
- Power supply: USB or 5Vdc power adapter, 10 Watts
- USB 2.0 cable with angled type A plug
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Non-operation: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included in package: · Base unit · Foot stand · Connector clips · Quick installation guide
- Colour: black · Part number: 00004467
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.