- 8+2 port Gigabit managed smart switch
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP cameras etc.
- 110W total power budget (Max 30W per port)
- 3af (PoE) and 802.3at (High power PoE)
- Fanless (silent) operation
- 3az power saving
- 1q VLANs (Tag & port-based)
- QoS for application traffic prioritisation
- Link aggregation (GE7/GE8, SFP1/SFP2)
- CGMP Snooping (Up to 128 multicast groups)
- Managed via compatible DrayTek router or standalone operation
- ROHS & CE compliant
- Rack mountable (1U)
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
DrayTek's VigorSwitch P1092 is a high-performance 8 port managed Gigabit switch with support for PoE+ across 8 RJ-45 ports plus 2 additional SFP ports.
The additional 2 SFP ports offer users the option to connect to fibre transceivers for a longer range and resilience from electrical interference.
Incorporating a 110W power budget, Gigabit connectivity and fanless design, the P1092 is the ideal switch for VoIP deployments as it ensures all wired devices receive fast connectivity and power which can be particularly useful when used in conjunction with IP phones, access points or IP cameras, along with other non-PoE devices. The P1092 supports both standard PoE (802.3af) and high power PoE (802.3at) devices.
Users have the option to manage the VigorSwitch P1092 in standalone mode though its web interface or to centrally manage switches with a DrayTek router which supports switch management.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.